This Event is Not for the Lazy, Desperate, Quick Fix, or Lotto Mentality Business Owner
1 DAY INTENSE
Chicago Business Seminar
The "ONLY" University for Business Owners
The ENTREPRENEUR EVOLUTION
Your Trainer Line-Up
Joe Cross "The Comeback Coach"
- The Mentality of an "Entrepreneur" Not a "Business Owner"
- Why Only 1% of Business Owners Ever Get Rich
- Why 99% of Business Owners Never see their "10 Year Anniversary"
- How to Stop Chasing Customers, and Have them Chase You!
- How to Create a Marketing Plan that Attracts Customers Daily
- The 3 M's that Every Marketing Plan is Missing
Kelly Aranda "Social Media Marketing Expert"
- How to Implement the ONLY 6 Social Media Sites that will give you Customers
- Why Social Media Outweighs S.E.O.
- How to Create Massive Traffic to Your Website
- The 10 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media
- The 3 C's and the ONLY Importance of Social Media
- How to Reach 1,000's of People Online in Seconds
- The #1 Reason why your website sucks
Jennifer De La Torre "Systematizing Expert"
- The Biggest Lie "There is No Secrets to Success, Only Systems to Success"
- How to Organize any Business and Manage Your Time Effectively
- Why Mc Donalds has the worst Burger, but the Greatest System
- How to Determine if you are a Technition, Entrepreneur or Manager
- Why Most Business Owners have a Job, Not a Business
- How to Create a System in your Business Today
- How to Create a Monthly Plan for Your Business to Follow
- How to Close 60-80% of Your Leads
- Why Qualifying is the Most important Step in Prospecting
- How to Successfully Recruit a Winning Team
- The #1 Reason Why Most People Can't Sell
- How to Overcome any Objection
- How to get Customers to Call You Back in 60 Minutes or Less
- Why the Fortune in the Follow Up is the industries Biggest LIE
WARNING: After this 1 Day Event You Will Evolve to a Born Again Entrepreneur, and Regain Your Sanity, Leave with a Peace at Mind, and Finally have a Blueprint to Wealth!
Best money I've spent in a long time. This was a long term investment in my personal development and in my private practice. Thank you OYM team words can't express the respect I have for you.-Jennifer Cross
I did learned something very informative at your event, some of the experience and technique that I have been absorbs from the presentation quiet helpful. I will used and apply more in the future. Thank you! – Christy
My biggest take away from Saturday 1/19/13 is setting a foundation for my business. I got the motivation down, but never thought about the foundation. In addition, I need to have a clear message to my clients/customers, be more specific with my demographic and look for a PAIN. And I learned the importance of social media. And that is what I am currently working on. Thank you for coming into my life and setting a huge example for me. What I have learned, I intend to APPLIED IT- Jodi Lenguyen